26 September 2011

Vectorworks: Duplicate Array


Type: Diagram/Generated Form
Program used: Vectorworks

Diagrams & Form of Swan Lake video

For this project, our studio used Act II Swans' Dance of Paris Opera Ballet's Swan Lake as reference to produce diagrams of the ballerinas' movements. My diagrams record how the dancers move and interact with both the stage and each other at different timeframes. The grace of these interactions are then processed via Vectorworks to create the start of a 3D form (and eventually an interior space).

The form above is generated through the "Duplicate Array" function.

Type: Diagram/Generated Form
Program used: Vectorworks


~ 0 comments: ~

~ Post a Comment ~

+

Blogroll

Welcome to my design blog! I am an Interior and Spatial Design student currently studying at the Design, Architecture & Building faculty of University of Technology, Sydney. This is a space to showcase my work (both for uni and freelance). Browse through my work and tell me what you think!

About